Class of 2019
NISOA HALL OF FAME
August 5, 2019
NO WALK INS
When & How
to Use it
On-Field Training Session
Westchester Community College
8/20/19 Check-in at 5:30PM
PRO Assistant Referee
at Mercy College
Notes from NISOA.com Click Here
Coupon for 15% OFF
TorrX + NISOA
7/17/19 Clinic in Pictures
1. MASO will be assigning the CUNYAC -- City University of New York Athletic Conference - NCAA Division 3.
2. Please make sure your availability is updated on
ArbiterSports. Assignments are being posted.
4. NCAA Division 2 playing calendar has moved back a week. The conference tournament will be the weekend of 11/15 through 11/17.
Meet our Local MLS Referees
"Local and National Assignors strongly recommend every active RWISOA referee to request at least one (1) assessment every two (2) years."
The number one purpose of the RWISOA Assessment Program is to improve the skill level of our referees and to provide our assignors a pool of elite college officials.
All assessments are shared with all local assignors, conferences' officials coordinators, NISOA Region II Coordinator and the NISOA Director of Assessments.
NEW RWISOA OFFICIALS
As described in the RWISOA Inc. Bylaws Aritcle II Section I.4, all Rockland Westchester Intercollegiate Soccer Probationary Officials must pass three (3) field performance assessments in their two (2) years of probation. Two (2) must be while performing as a Referee and one as an Assistant Referee. Referee assessments must be at the high school varsity level or higher, while Assistant Referee assessments must be at the collegiate level or higher (NCAA, NJCAA, College Club, or any collegiate pre-approved by the Executive Board of Directors).
EDUCATION & TRAINING NEWS
The 2019 NISOA refreshers' exam for
DID YOU KNOW?
2019 NCAA SOCCER RULES FACTS
Field Training at Westchester Community
8/20/19 - 5:30pm to 8:30pm
On-field problem resolution for the college game and when/how to use the vanishing spray.
NO WALK-INS Register Here!
Assignors are using RWISOA.org to ID referees for their 2019 rosters. It's important that all RWISOA referees UPDATE their online portfolio.
Information Needed: email to email@example.com
- a picture (head-shot)
- your 2018 NCAA Test Score (if you have it)
- NISOA Refresher Test for 2018 (if you have it)
- college assessments for the last 3 years (if you have them)
- a brief description of the games and conferences you have worked (except for new referees).
Make sure you request access to our Members Only page in our website. www.rwisoa.org
Our primary method of communication is through email BUT we push out a lot of valuable information via social media.
- RWISOA Official Website: www.rwisoa.org
- Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/RWISOA/
- Facebook LIVE: https://facebook.com/Rwisoa.Referees
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rwisoa
- YouTube Channel: Click here